How to subscribe / unsubscribe
Instructions for joining the newsletter
You can join the newsletter by sending an empty email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email which asks for your confirmation in return (double opt-in). Replying to this message will confirm your subscription. Please be sure to send from the very email address you intend to subscribe.
Instructions for leaving the newsletter
You can leave the newsletter by sending an empty email to email@example.com. You will receive an email which asks for your confirmation in return. Replying to this message will confirm unsubscribing from the list. Please be sure to send from the very email address you intend to unsubscribe. In case this is no longer possible, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org instead.
Instructions for changing the email address
If you like to change your email address, you can use the above steps in sequence. Be sure to use the desired new and old email accounts to generate these emails.
How to contribute to the newsletter
LaTex Template for submitting content for an ExoPlanetNews issue
We rely on you sending us abstracts of your recently accepted papers, which we will then edit into the newsletter. A LaTeX template for submitting abstracts is available by clicking here and the relevant style file is here. We also welcome conference announcements, job adverts or thesis abstracts in this area and kindly ask you to use the same LaTex template. Please send abstracts to exoplanetnews At nccr-planets.ch
|February||EPNews issue 128|
|January||EPNews issue 127|
- Exoplanet resources:
- The Habitable Exoplanets Catalog
- Extrasolar Planets Encyclopaedia
- Exoplanet data explorer
- NASA Exoplanet Archive
- Exoplanet-related Space Missions:
- CHEOPS – CHaracterizing ExOPlanet Satellite
- CoRoT (Convection, Rotation and planetary Transits)
- EChO – Exoplanet Characterisation Observatory
- Kepler and K2
- PLATO – Planetary Transits and Oscillations
- TESS – Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite
- ARIEL – the Atmospheric Remote-sensing Infrared Exoplanet Large-survey
- Gaia – A space observatory of the European Space Agency (ESA)
- WFIRST – Wide Field Infrared Survey Telescope
- JWST – James Webb Space Telescope
ExoPlanetNews is edited by NCCR PlanetS members Daniel Angerhausen (editor-in-chief), Holly Capelo, Mishra Lokesh, and Julia Venturini. The ExoPlanetNews web contents and archive are maintained by NCCR PlanetS member Timm Riesen. The team can be contacted by sending a message to this email address.