Bench2biz 2020 workshop for aspiring entrepreneurs
The bench2biz* consortium is pleased to announce its next pre-seed workshop which will be held online from November 23 to December 04, 2020, entitling 20 hours spread over two weeks, to host idea champions from all over Switzerland.
The workshop targets very early to early high-technology entrepreneurial ideas from all fields and prepares for the entry into the existing Swiss start-up promotion ecosystem.
⇒ If you are wondering if your invention/research is marketable
⇒ If you need to get a clear picture on how to pursue your business idea
⇒ if you want to get guidance specifically adapted to your project
Then, bench2biz is the right workshop for you! You will benefit from fast-paced sessions, support from recognized industry experts and networking opportunities.
– Application: please fill in the application form.
– Deadline for application: October 31st, 2020
– When: November 23 to December 4, 2020 – see detail agenda
– Where: On Zoom. High- security end-to-end encryption is ensured.
– Application and participation are free of charge.
– Contact & Info: firstname.lastname@example.org – https://bench2biz.ch
*: Bench2biz is a consortium of six National Centers of Competence in Research (NCCRs RNA&Disease, Chemical Biology, TransCure, Bio-Inspired Materials, PlanetS and Kidney.CH). This 2020 workshop edition is hosted by NCCR PlanetS and NCCR Chemical Biology, powered by Neworks and supported by IPI.Categories: News, Technology Platform
Comments are closed.