Introduction to Astrobiology
1. The Copernican principle & our place in time and space
2. Stardust and the ingredients for life
3. What is life?
4. Abiogenesis and the origin of life
5. The early Earth and early evidence for life
6. The extremes of life and its diversity
7. The search for life in our solar system & beyond
8. The detection and characteristics of exoplanets
9. A rare Earth? Criteria for habitability
10. The statistics of life in our Universe
11. The characteristics of aliens and alternatives to carbon based life
12. The doomsday argument and philosophical perspectives
Find more details here.