Our Visiting Scholars programme invites on average three internationally prominent senior scientist per year to visit the NCCR for at least two weeks and present a series of research lectures accessible for interdisciplinary PhD students and junior scientists (and senior staff) in Planetary Science.
- July 2015: Daryl Haggard and Nic Cowan (visited Bern, Geneva, and Zürich)
- October 2015: Ravit Helled (visited Bern, Geneva, and Zürich)
- May 2016: Renyu Hu (visited Bern, Geneva, and Zürich)
- August/September 2016: Hilke Schlichting (visited Bern and Zürich)
- July 2017: Kees Dullemond (visited Bern and Zürich)
- January 2018: Ignas Snellen
- March 2018 (TBC): Nadine Nettelmann