On-going and funded projects
The projects and ideas funded by the Technology Platform (TP) are:
- Patenting the CHEOPS super stable light source
- Estimating the potential of thermal ionisation cavity sources for PlanetS
- In situ mass spectrometry of planetary surfaces
- Spacetek (commercialization of disruptive mass spectrometers for terrestrial applications)
- A Swiss Technology R&D Initiative Towards the Direct Detection of Nearby Exoplanets
To receive information about the a project: either contact one of the contacts you find in the project description or contact one of the TP. We will be happy to reply to your questions.