Innovation Project without an implementation partner
Has your research work thrown up a great innovative idea with market potential, but you have not yet found a business partner to implement your project on the market? Or are you convinced that your scientific findings could be implemented successfully onto the market by a company? Innosuisse funds innovation projects by researchers who have not yet found a partner to implement the result (particularly support for highly innovative yet risky projects).
What sort of projects are funded?
- Projects such as feasibility studies, prototypes and test facilities as well as projects to execute themed funding programmes commissioned by the Federal Council.
- The project displays a considerable innovation potential and a clear business idea
- With the current state of research, there is a high risk of the project not succeeding on the market.
- You intend to try to convince potential implementation partners of the economic benefits of your idea over the next few months
- Your project staff have the skills required to execute the project.
The maximum duration is 18 months (if the project is part of the federal funding programme in the field of energy, support may be provided for up to 36 months).
Organisation: Innosuisse / FNS
Eligibility: Academic link, high innovation potential, too risky as such for go to market, intention to team with a company.
When: 8 calls per topic (around once per month)
Max contribution cash: Not defined
Kind of support: Money