The guidelines for the Visiting Scholars program be found here.
Our Visiting Scholars programme invites on average three internationally prominent senior scientist per year to visit the NCCR for at least two weeks and present a series of research lectures accessible for interdisciplinary PhD students and junior scientists (and senior staff) in Planetary Science.
- July 2015: Daryl Haggard and Nic Cowan (visited Bern, Geneva and Zürich)
- October 2015: Ravit Helled (visited Bern, Geneva and Zürich)
- May 2016: Renyu Hu (visited Bern, Geneva and Zürich)
- August/September 2016: Hilke Schlichting (visited Bern and Zürich)
- July 2017: Kees Dullemond (visited Bern and Zürich)
- January 2018: Ignas Snellen (visited Zürich)
- March 2018: Nadine Nettelmann (visited Bern and Zürich)
- August/September 2018: Jonathan Fortney (visited Bern, Geneva and Zürich)
- Avi Mandell (March/April 2019)
- Farzana Meru (October/November 2019)
- Virtual Seminar with Prof. Karin Oeberg (you must be logged in to view it here)
- Upcoming: Virtual Seminar with Prof. Lindy Elkins-Tanton: Wednesday, 19. May, 16.00-18.00