Bridge – Proof of Concept
Proof of Concept helps young researchers to apply their research results and gain the confidence needed to make a market entry. It may cover any type of innovation or research field. The maximal duration is 12 months renewable for 6 more months. Can pay salaries and material costs. Proof of Concept is for young researchers with the following criteria:
- Your institution has assured you of their support for the duration of the project.
- You have gained research experience while studying for your bachelor’s or master’s degree, which you obtained no more than four years ago or
- You are on course to complete your doctoral studies within the next six months or less, or
- You are a working as a postdoctoral researcher, having obtained your doctorate no more than four years ago.
- You submit your proposal as an individual and not as part of a group.
Organisation: Innosuisse / FNS
Eligibility: Academic link required
When: Four times per year
Max contribution cash: 130k CHF per year
Kind of support: Money