Bench2biz workshop: call for application
Are you wondering if your invention/research is commercialisable? Do you need to get a clear picture on how to pursue your business idea? Would you benefit from personalised guidance from experts? Bench2biz Zurich 2019 workshop for aspiring entrepreneurs in science & technology is launching a call for applications to all idea champions.
Designed for high-technology domains ideas, the programme is addressed to budding entrepreneurs and offers:
- A two-and-a-half-day workshop including fast-paced modules which tests each time the marketability of the selected high-tech ideas.
- An effective and efficient methodology to determine if high-tech or scientific inventions have commercial value and could serve as the basis for new start-ups companies.
- Practical tools to transform an idea into a concept.
- The presence of business and industry experts with real-life entrepreneurship or corporate experience. over the entire workshop which are brought together around each participating idea into carefully designed team.
- Advance early-stage research performed by each team to be translated into real business opportunities.
The bench2biz workshop has a long history of successful events leading today to 19 start-ups empowered. The workshop specifically targets very early to early high-technology entrepreneurial ideas from all fields and from all over Switzerland. Over a condensed two-and-a-half-day, the workshop prepares participants for the entry into the existing Swiss start-up promotion ecosystem. Individuals or teams can submit an application form with no admission fees. The workshop is free of charge for all accepted idea teams. The high-technology business idea may or may not have been recently patented, or applicants may have a high-tech business idea but are still wondering about the next steps to take.
Champion participants benefit from fast-paced sessions, guidance specifically adapted to their project, support from recognised industry experts from various backgrounds and networking opportunities. At the end of the workshop, participants leave with the business elements of their new venture well structured.
The event is generously funded by the Innosuisse and the IPI.
More info about the bench2biz workshop
When: December 11, 12 & 16, 2019
Where: Technopark, Zurich
Registration deadline: November 14, 2019
Apply online: Application form
More info about the bench2biz workshop: https://bench2biz.ch/
NCCR RNA and Disease, NCCR TransCure, NCCR PlanetS and NCCR Chemical Biology which constitute the bench2biz consortium.
Categories: News, Technology Platform
Comments are closed.